N1MM Logger Features
- All major and many minor HF Contests are supported
- Including General DX logging, DXpedition, DXSatellite and VHF DX.
- SSB, CW and Digital support
- Multi-user support?
- Rover support? for QSO parties and other contests which support this.
- VHF and up contesting
- Transverter support (SHF bands supported up to 10, 24, 47, 76, 142 and 241 GHz).
- Dxpedition mode (Stay in Run or S&P)
2. Key features
- ESM- Enter Send Message Mode - just press the Enter key to make a qso.
- Uses sound card for DVK but also DVK interface for W9XT and other DVK interfaces.
- Automatic CW generation (LPT and via USB to serial converter).
- Rotator control (Using N1MM Rotor, LP-Rotor or ARSWIN).
- Grayline program
- Two VFO support when using one radio, with one VFO per Bandmap.
- SO2R?/SO2V support including $5 SO2R supporting SO2R with just sound cards.
- Telnet and packet support - spots from both automatically update the bandmaps.
- Winkeyer support (Serial CW keyer by K1EL).
- Automatic beam heading and sunrise/sunset calculations.
- Contact recording to wav files. Right-click on log entry to play back.
- Record level indicator for recording QSOs.
- Spot all S&P calls locally (QSYing wipes the call and spots QSO in bandmap).
3. Digital support
- All major and most smaller RTTY and Digital contests
- AFSK and FSK with use of soundcards and terminal units (DXP-38, PK-232, Kam, etc.)
- Interfaces with MMTTY, MMVARI, and Fldigi
- SO1V, SO2V and SO2R
- Up to 4 parallel RX decoding windows using either MMTTY or a TU, all interacting with the Entry Window
- Multiplier/Dupe color coding of calls on the fly in any RX window
- Ability to find calls in Master.dta file in long strings of text in the RX windows (e.g., in ASDFGHJKLN1MMAS#$%WERT, N1MM would be highlighted)
- Multiple call Grab window that displays last 7 callsigns received in the RX window.
- Point and click capture of callsigns and exchanges to Entry Window
- Ability to complete entire QSO with mouse and never leave the RX window (With ESM turned on)
- Up to 24 additional macro buttons
- Ability to stack incoming calls and work them off the stack by using a TU/Now macro
- Entry Window Window, Log Window, ((Packet/Telnet)), Score Window Summary,Info Window, Available Mults and Qs Window and the Digital Interfaces
- Multiplier window.
- Call check function , including N+1 matching
- Dual graphical bandmaps click to tune radio to the spot selected. The bandmap can be zoomed in or out depending on number of spots shown.
- Available Window keeps track of needed spots and mults on each band for easy band-change decisions. **Color-coded buttons indicate on which bands the current contact is needed.
- The program retains the size and position of windows as specified by the user.
- Click on packet spot in Packet/Telnet window, Bandmap or Available window to tune to that frequency/mode.
5. Advanced features
- ((Single Operator Two Radio Operation (SO2R)|SO2R))including Dueling CQ and selectable advanced SO2R modes
- Serial number server? for SO2R and multi-user modes - coordinates serial numbers between radios.
- S&P callsign stacking.
- Multi user support with automatic resync on reconnect.
- Rotator control
- Antenna mapping
6. Radio support
- Radio interface supports radios from Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kenwood, Orion, TenTec and Yaesu
7. Hardware Support
- LPT port functionality to control antenna switches, radio selection, and PTT (XP/Vista/Windows 7).
- Support for microHAM and OTRSP SO2R protocols.
8. Import/Export features
- Cabrillo export support.
- ADIF import/export support.
- Transaction log, which keeps all QSOs to facilitate recovery of log.
- Statistical reports.