Writing Styles Used on this Website
The Authors and Editors of the N1MM Logger Website have developed a set of conventions and tried to use them consistently throughout the website.
Buttons in N1MM dialogue windows that you click with a mouse will be surrounded with greater-than and less-than symbols <>.
- Press <OK>
- Press <Run>
- Press <Wipe>
Sequential Menu choices will look similar to the wiki breadcrumb trail, using the greater-than symbol >.
- Select >File >Open Log in Database
- Select >Config >Change CW/SSB/Digital Message Buttons >Change CW Buttons
- Select >File >Export >Export Function Keys to File >CW Function Keys...
Keyboard Keys will be listed with upper-case first letters and lower remainders. Exception is the two-word keys PgUp and PgDn.
- Tab, Enter, Space, Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Home, End, Delete, PgUp, PgDn
Combination keys will be listed as Shift, Ctrl and Alt, followed by a plus sign + to indicate simultaneous keystrokes.
- Ctrl+J, Ctrl+Shift+J, Alt+W
Function keys will be listed as an upper case F followed by the key number.
- F4, Ctrl+F8, Shift+F4