The documentation is organized in three main sections:
1. Getting Started Description
Getting Started guides the new user in chronological order to the point where he/she has a correctly installed version of N1MM Logger+ with basic logging functionality.
2. Digging Deeper Description
The Digging Deeper section provides in-depth information for configuring and operating N1MM Logger+, beyond what is covered in Getting Started. The information in Digging Deeper is arranged by topic areas.
3. References Description
The Reference section contains information not directly related to supporting the N1MM Logger+ software - but still information that users will find useful.
4. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ contains answers to commonly asked questions from the N1MM Logger email reflector.
Translations in Other Languages
- Quick Start Guides in Russian, Spanish, Japanese - downloadable PDF from >Files >Translations
- ...other translations - looking for volunteers with PDF versions of the files. Please contact K8UT
Download, Print and Off-line CopiesSelect the >Files menu option to download PDF versions of these documents.
Select the >Documents >Print Current Documentation menu option to print or create off-line copies of the live documents. See also Off-line Copies of Documents in the N1MM Wiki Users Guide. Note that working with live documents will create copies of the current manual; whereas downloaded files may not be the most recent version of the live documents.
- N1MM Website Users Guide - Users Guide for this website
- N1MM Website Authors Guide - Authors Guide for using this website